Re: Wallace Lloyd Pettigrew

Hi again Bliss:

Don¹t mind me, I was up at 4:00 a.m. this morning to take some people out to
the airport and bring their car back to Lower Sackville.

Isabelle Pettigrew m/1 John G. Morley with issue of Frances Morley and John
Morley.

Isabelle m/2 Stuart Legere.

Nina/Nyna Agnes Dowe, you know about already.

Dave
==========
UPPER ECONOMY -- Wallace L Pettigrew 76 of Upper Economy, died Tuesday in
Camp Hill Hospital. Born in Economy, he was a son of the late John and Emma
{Fife} Pettigrew. He served overseas during the First and Second World Wars
in the Canadian Army. He worked 18 years as a machinist at Point Edward
Naval Base. Surviving are his wife, the former Val Dowe, four daughters;
Nina and Mrs. ***Isabel Morley***, both of Parrsboro, Mildred, Scarborough,
Ont., Pauline, Mrs. Gerry Hogan, New Waterford, three sons, Lloyd,
Charlottetown; Murdock, Scarborough; John, New Waterford and seven
grandchildren. He was predeceased by a son, Alcorn. The body is at Smith's
Funeral Home, Parrsboro, where branch 45 Royal Canadian Legion will hold a
service today at 7 p.m. Funeral service will be held Friday at 2 p.m. in
Economy Baptist Church, Rev. J. Lester MacFarlane officiating. Burial will
be in the church cemetery.
[Source: Chronicle Herald Published: Thursday, September 22, 1977]
============
Chronicle Herald, March 6, 2006
PETTIGREW, Clara Bell
PETTIGREW, Clara Bell - 89, Upper Economy, passed away March 4, 2006, in
Colchester Regional Hospital. She was born in Woods Mountain, Cumberland
Co., July 16, 1916. Clara Bell was a daughter of the late Burton Clarence
and Clara Agnes (Fife) Dowe, and was the last surviving member of her
immediate family. She is survived by daughters, ***Isabelle (Stuart)
Legere***, Nyna Pettigrew, Pauline Hogan; grandchildren, **Francis and John
Morley**, Geraldine and Joy-Anne Hogan; step-grandchildren, Jennifer and
Nicole Pettigrew; great-grandchildren, Jennifer and Brandon Hogan; great
great-grandchildren, Leora and Courtney Hogan; several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by her husband, Wallace Pettigrew; siblings Corbett,
Reginald, Mary, Sophie, Lillian, Percy, Mae, Roland, Vina, Rose, Lemuel;
grandson, Stuart Eliot Morley-Legere, and four stepchildren. Clara's final
wishes were to be cremated with no funeral or memorial service. Donations
may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia or a charity
of your choice. "If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, We'd
walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again." We love you Momma, and we
love you Nanny.

Source: Unknown