Re: Ethel Muriel (Graham) Henwood-Casey of Diligent River

Sharon,
I'm interested in the family of John Graham & Isabella MacIntosh. They lived in Wallace as ealy as 1833. Do you have ant connections to this family? Maxine
----- Original Message -----
From: Allan Gubrud
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:54 PM
Subject: RE: [nscumber] Ethel Muriel (Graham) Henwood-Casey of Diligent River

Dave, thank you so much for posting this obituary. Ethel Muriel Graham was of the Diligent River John A. Graham family, rather than the Alexander Graham family, my ancestors, of Parrsboro/Fox River. There were actually connections between the families so I am really happy to be able to fill in her husbands and children. I had only her marriage to Thomas Henwood.

Any and all help with Grahams and Fifes is appreciated.

Sharon Gubrud