Re: Death of James Hendrick

Hi Frank:

I¹ve heard that rumor about John George Kendrick somewhere as well. Feel if
it¹s true, the ³murder² happened about 1902 to 1904 before his widow,
Margaret m/2 Capt. James Hendrick. I¹ll keep an eye open in the Parrsboro
newspapers at the archives. Unfortunately there¹s no Parrsboro Records on
microfilm in this time period and official death records didn¹t start until
1908.

Eric:

As for the death record below, I feel this is Margaret¹s hubby #2, Capt.
James ³H²endrick and not John George ³K²endrick, Margaret¹s hubby #1

It¹s indexed as Hendrick and in the scan it sure looks like a H to me, not a
K.

David;
James and Maggie got married in Kings County. - Kathryn Jeffers

Kings County Marriage Record
Wedding Date - 24 Aug 1905
Place - Canning
Religion of Church - Baptist
Groom - HENRICK, James, age 29, Bachelor, seaman
Place of Birth - Wexford, Ireland
Place of Residence - Parrsboro
Parents - Michael Hendrick farmer Mary
Bride - KENDRICK, Maggie E, age 29 Widow
Place of Birth - Arlington
Place of Residence - Arlington
Parents - Isaac Hazel and Mary
Vol 2,94, 63

Capt. James Hendrick¹s father could have been Michael Patrick Hendrick?

Dave