From: PJMorgan2@...
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Angus- John Angus & Sarah Troupe

Hi Sheldon,
Geoff asked me for information on John Angus and Eliza Brownell. The Sam you talk of is the son of John Angus and Sarah Troupe. He was married to Sarah Huston. I do have info on him, is there something you were interested in with this family? I do not have dates for either Sam or Huston but I also have her name as Brennon?
Let me know if there is more info. you are interested in.
Pam