Re: Bertha Matilda (Vickery) Yorke of Diligent River

Lawrence,
I assume you are directing your message to me?
I have Greta as a d/o Capt Albert U & m/1 Teressa Vickery and probably
was the cause of her mother's death as complications of childbirth. So
the data submitted in the marriage data for Greta is not absolutely correct?
Jim Welsh