Photo Folder on Yahoogroups/Herald Obits

If any one wants the jpeg image of any obit from the Herald, I have set up a folder under photos on yahoogroups called "Obituary Images from the Chronicle-Herald" , You'll see it under the big sunflower!

I will continue to daily place the jpeg versions there while culling the pastable ones from other (funeral home) sources. I also have a lister who has offered to convert jpeg images for me into useable text.

So...all is not lost and genealogy goes on...

Later,
Eric (aka keysie37)