Re: Cemeteries

hi Iwould be interested in Mapleton cemetary my great Uncle s are in the cemetary there and Iguess it is my Grandmothers family plot although she is in london cemetary with her husband , my granfather .  Their last name is Welsh thank you Shelley

________________________________
From: Deborah & Bliss Brown <debliss@...>
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 10:05:37 AM
Subject: [nscumber] Cemeteries

I as well have some Cumberland cemetery files that might be of interest although my picture collection is in its infancy, I do have text files for a complete listing of the cemeteries i.e. Canaan, Southampton, Mapleton (as of Aug 2009) and partial lists for others i.e. Memorial Gardens (West Brook), Rodney, Athol, etc. Of course, when one states complete for a cemetery there must be a time frame associated as active cemeteries are never complete.

Having just returned from a few months travelling I am amazed with the volume of information that rests within the exchange for this site. Noticed that my Browns received some action in January.

bliss