From: "David Winter" <davidwinter@...>
To: "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] OBIT: RECTOR, Ruebin [sic] Alex

Eric:

Thanks.

Could he also be great grandson of Reubeb S. Rector?

His parents, Hibbert and Emily (Silver) Rector, are still living in 2003
which would all but eliminate Reuben¹s son, Hibbert Rector, born 1903.

Could he be a grandson of Reuben¹s son, Alexander Rector (Mary Rezillah
Rector), via their son, Hibbert Jr. Rector?

Too bad when sons are listed in an obit, many times their wives names are
not included as is done most times with the daughters. Ie, survived by son,
John Doe (Jane) and daughter, Mary (Mrs. Jack Sprite) for example.

Dave