Lottie F. Yorke of Diligent River; Joyce & Hatfield related

Trying to fill in a few YORKE holes in my program, I found this new data.

I have Lottie F. Yorke as d/o Judson Avery Yorke and Caroline Alberta Joyce.

Dave
==============
Vital Statistics from Government Records (RS141)

RS141B7
Index to New Brunswick Marriages

Name; YORKE, LATTIE F.
Married; JONAH, GEORGE C.
Date; 1915 | 06 | 19  (Y-M-D)
County; ALBERT
Parish; ----
Number; 2334
Reference; B4/1915
Microfilm; F15963
================
Possibility only:

Vital Statistics from Government Records (RS141)

RS141C5
Index to Death Certificates

Name; JONAH, GEORGE CHANCEY
Sex; M
Date; 1957 | 12 | 12 (Y-M-D)
County; ALBERT
Registration; 5210
Volume
Microfilm; F20859
===============
Possibility only:

Vital Statistics from Government Records (RS141)

RS141C5
Index to Death Certificates

Name; JONAH, LOTTIE F.
Sex; F
Date; 1931 | 05 | 24  (Y-M-D)
County; WESTMORLAND
Registration; 86553
Volume; 086
Microfilm; F18989
============
The Chronicle-Herald/The Mail-Star, Published: 08/07/93
Obituary - Jonah, Ozro Kenndel (Ozzie) - 77, Cole Harbour, died August 6,
1993, in the Halifax Infirmary. Born in Parrsboro, Cumberland County, he was
a son of the late George and Lottie (Yorke) Jonah. He was a veteran of the
Second World War, having served in England. He was a commissionaire on the
Angus L. MacDonald Bridge for several years and also a car salesman in
Halifax and California. He is survived by his wife, Marjorie Jonah
(Schofield-Scopelites); four daughters, Sharon Gladwin, Lake Echo; Christine
Casey, Lawrencetown; Angela Veness, Heidi Jonah, both of Cole Harbour; five
grandchildren, and by a previous marriage, son, John Richard Jonah,
Lakeside; two daughters, Julie Burnette, Connie Hurst, both of Kitchener,
Ont.; 11 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by two
brothers, Leon, Lloyd; sister, Irene; son, Terrence. Cremation has taken
place. Visitation will be 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today in Cruikshank's Funeral Home,
Robie Street, Halifax, where a memorial service will be 1 p.m. Sunday, Rev.
Norman Marple officiating. Burial will be in Fairview Cemetery. Donations
may be made to the Halifax Infirmary Palliative Care Unit or Canadian Cancer
Society.

Source: James E. Welsh, Chronicle Herald Obit CD
Note:See below - his m/1 was possibly Georgie Mae (?) - Dave Winter, 21 Feb
2010
Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes, 1759-1960
Results 1 to 1 of 1 from your search: Jonah
Retrieval no. Case no. Name Name Year
RG 39d E 3938 Jonah (Georgie Mae) Jonah (Ozro Kendall)  1958