Re: Percy Leander Phinney of Black Rock

Eric:

Thank for the medical explanation, or should I say thank the Mrs.

After viewing at least 100 plus of these forms over the past year or so, I
personally think many of these forms were entirely filled out between the
undertaker and physician with some data like a single name sometimes getting
written in incorrectly. The informant only supplied the undertaker with the
vitals, some of which may have been written on the form from a
misunderstanding / mishearing of who was who. The Informant didn¹t actually
sign the form as to it¹s accuracy.

I don¹t think Percy had another woman on the side but the undertaker sure
made it look that way to amateur genealogist looking at these records 80
some years later.

Dave