From: nscumber@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nscumber@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of keysie
Sent: February-05-10 8:28 PM
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Vaughan Nelson Dowe of Amherst

Related info:

Daughter-in-law:

============================
DOWE, Colleen Ava Marie - 48, Amherst, died May 30, 2007, at home. Born in
Eureka, she was a daughter of Betty (MacKay) Jardine and the late Arthur
MacKinnon. She will be sadly missed by her dog, Bambi. Surviving are son,
Jordan; daughter, Sarah; sister, Trish (Wade Hardy); brothers, Buzzy (Donna
Rae), Terry (Linda); several nieces and nephews; friends, Chari, Colleen,
Anne Marie. She was predeceased by husband, Rick; stepfather, Bill Jardine;
father-in-law, Vaughn "Duke" Dowe; mother-in-law, Ruby (Tower) Dowe. No
visitation. Funeral Saturday at 2 p.m. in Campbell's Funeral Home, 98 Church
St., Amherst (902-667-9906). On-line: www.campbells-amherst.ca
[Friday 01-June-2007 www.thechronicleherald.ca Halifax NS]
[collected by EMKeys 2007-06-01]
DOWE (nee MacKinnon), Collen Ava Maria? Sunday, December 14, 1958 -
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
[Source: www.campbells-amherst.ca per Barb Henderson]

There was also an infant daughter, Judy Clara Dowe (b 29-Mar-1947 d
28-Apr-1947) whose death registration I have yet to copy.

Eric