Re: Albert Samuel Dowe of Woods Mountain - Fox River

Hi Michael¹s wife:

Sorry, I don¹t know what to call you since you didn¹t give your name at the
bottom of the message.

I¹ll change William Orrison to William Morrison in my file. His baptism
though was written in the church records as William Orision? It definitely
started with an ³O² not a ³M². His registered birth was Morrison and his
mother would know for sure on the m or o spelling as the informant to the
document.

Even church records are not always 100% correct as I was baptized in the
same church in Fox River as Albert Samuel and the minister wrote my birth
month in as Jul, not June.

Yesterday, I saw a spelling for Elroy as Aldroyd. His brother, ³Marwood², I
haven¹t figured out yet. I usually don¹t post baptisms unless the person is
deceased. Since you¹re a family member, I can send them off line if you¹re
interested.

Thanks for your input on this correction.

Dave