From: Steve Cameron <truemanville@...>
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Henry Beatty and Priscilla Blenkhorn's children.
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com

Hi again Marjorie

Henry and Priscilla's Beatty's daughter Ida May b: circa 1861, m/1 Henry Corey Jenks of Parrsboro on 15 Sep 1884 in Advocate Harbour and had two children, Max Vinton Jenks b: 12 Jul1886 and Helen Fay Jenks b: 19 Sep 1892, both born in Advocate Harbour. Ida May passed away 26 Nov 1895.
Henry Corey Jenks m/2 Antoinette Alida 'Nettie' Spicer (her third marriage) on 21 Dec 1898 in Parrsboro. (Nettie didn't have any children from the 3 marriages). Nettie would have been my great grandmother' s sister on the Spicer side, d/o Jacob and Mary (Reid) Spicer.
Also, Both Hannah P. Beatty m/1st and Willia Grace Beatty m/2nd to Edward Burton Morris and each had at least one daughter with him.
Does this help?

Steve