From: David Winter
To: nscumber
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:30 PM
Subject: [nscumber] Karl Keith Lewis and Pauline Valentine Harrington of Five Islands

I looked on the Herald Obit Index at NSARM today for a Pauline (Harrington)
Lewis with no luck. There was a Pauline Josephine Lewis in 1998 but she
wasn't the one. I never thought to look under Mrs. Carl or Mrs. Karl.

However, I've narrowed down her death to 1980. I'll have to dig a little
deeper I guess for this one.

Dave
===========================
Cemetery Index - Colchester County
CARL KEITH LEWIS
Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 19240000
Death date (yyyymmdd) : 0
Age :
Buried in : PRESBYTERIAN CEME; FIVE ISLANDS Cemetery # : 142
Marker Number : 328 Number of People : 2
Book Number : 88.12
Stone Condition :
Cemetery Index - Colchester County
PAULINE VALENTINE LEWIS