Re: MORRIS, Vaughan Earl

Thanks Dave and Eric!!

Marjorie

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, Marjorie Lloyd <malloyd57@...> wrote:

From: Marjorie Lloyd <malloyd57@...>
Subject: Re: [nscumber] MORRIS, Vaughan Earl
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com

Eric and Dave,

I know that Calvin Morris and Luella Davis are Vaughan Earl Morris' parents, but I don't know who Calvin is the son of, and can't find any info on Luella.  I do know that Calvin was born in Port Greville. Also wondering about the discrepancy with Vaughan's birth date - on his death record it's August 27, 1909, while he was listed as being 22 when he married Flora Chandler on December 22, 1927, making his birth year 1905. I'll go with his death record, but wondering why he would say he was 22 when he got married, when in fact, he was only 18.

Marjorie