Re: MORRIS, Vaughan Earl

Marjorie:

Sorry, the Census I sent earlier should have been 1911 not 1901.

1911 Census Port Greville family #85, Calvin, age 37, b. 28 Mar 1864.
20   73 Morris Calvin   M Head M Mar 1864 47 1901
21   73 Morris Lulu   F Wife M Apr 1874 37 1901
22   73 Morris Sadie   F Daughter S Dec 1889 21 1901
23   73 Morris Everett   M Son S Jun 1891 19 1901
24   73 Morris Florence   F Daughter S Nov 1894 16 1901
25   73 Morris Harriett   F Daughter S Dec 1901 9 1901
26   73 Morris Herbert   M Son S Mar 1903 8 1901
27   73 Morris Vaughn   M Son S Aug 1907 3 1901

Vaughan was born Aug 1907 from the Census so perhaps his son, Conrad Morris
wasn¹t all that sure of his birth date as Informant on the death record and
listed it as 27 Aug 1909.

Secondly, there¹s a possibly back then whereby some men didn¹t like to be
³younger² than their spouse so would say they were older than they actually
were.

Until the 1921 Census is released or someone produces a birth registration
for Vaughan Earl Morris, we¹ll probably never know for sure.

Dave.