Re: MORRIS, Vaughan Earl

Marjorie:

Calvin Henry Morris is s/o Elisha B. Morris and Margaret S. ³Peggy² Lovely.

1871 Census Parrsboro Shore, family #24, Calvin, age 8.
1881 Census Cumb, Co, family #59 age 18.

Lulu Amy Davis , Capt. Calvin Henry Morris¹ wife was born in Robbinston,
Maine on 8 Apr 1873 where they possibly married sometime before 1901 and
later moved to Port Grevile.

After Capt. Calvin died 21 Jun 1919 in Amherst, she m/2 widower, Leslie
Almond Brown on 17 Aug 1921 at Parrsboro, and died 30 Jul 1939 in the County
Home, Pugwash.

My Pettigrew file isn¹t that huge but Lulu Amy Davis¹ sister was Mrs.
Emmerson Pettigrew which might lead one to the name of her mother; George
Davis being her father.

Dave