From: "David Winter" <davidwinter@...>
To: "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Re: Wesley "Jack" Hunt

Hi Tracey:

Thanks for the tip. I’ll have to do a bit more digging on “Clem”.

I also have a Clem William Bowden (age or parents not listed) m/1 Iva Freda
Chandler on 8 Apr 1939.

St. George's Anglican Church, Parrsboro, N.S. & Holy Trinity Anglican
Church, Fox River, N.S.; Reel #11758-X, NSARM, Halifax, N.S.
MARRIAGES:
Clem William Bowden, Diligent River
And
Iva Freda Chandler, Parrsboro
Married in Holy Trinity Anglican Church on 8 Apr 1939 by Rev. J.H. Markham;
License #44166
Before Lloyd H. Canning and Amy B. Dowe
(Signed as Levida)
Before Mrs. Morton Dowe and Catherine Edith Markham
[mother of bride & the Rev.'s wife]

Source: Dave Winter, 24 Nov 2009