Re: Who is Lena Marsh of Five Islands?

===========================
Automated Genealogy version
1911 Colchester census, Five Islands, Family 69, MARSH:
Marsh Enoch M Head M Jun 1878 32 (Enoch Clark Marsh)
Marsh Maud F Wife M Sep 1880 30 (Eliza Maude McKim)
Marsh Millicent F Daughter S Aug 1902 8
Marsh Enoch M Son S Sep 1903 7
Marsh Nina F Daughter S Apr 1905 6
Marsh Bert M Son S Jul 1908 2
***Marsh Gerald M Son S Dec 1909 1 (Gerald L Marsh, h/o Lena Dunphy-Marsh-Lewis)***
Marsh Nelson M Father M Sep 1849 64
Marsh Emma F Mother M Dec 1860 50 (should read stepmother)
Marsh Mary F Sister S Oct 1881 29
Marsh Charles M Brother W Oct 1867 43
McAloney Edgar M Cousin S Apr 1875 36
Gerald Marsh's uncle, Hibbert Hazen Marsh, living next door:
Automated Genealogy version
1911 Colchester census, Five Islands, Family 68, MARSH:
15 68 Marsh Hibbert M Head M Nov 1876 34
16 68 Marsh Anna F Wife M Oct 1871 29 (Hannah Cottle)
17 68 Marsh Orenston M Son S Sep 1910 9/12
18 68 Marsh Harold M Nephew S Oct 1898 12