Re: Obit: KNOWLTON, Ulric Clifton "Bud"-

Eric:

Thanks for the obit.

Puzzled over the first name, I located his father¹s Delayed Registered Birth
Application:
NSARM Cumberland Delayed Registered Birth, 1904; Page #68800486
(Indexed as Archie Ulric Knowlton)
Arlie Ulric Knowlton, born 16 Dec 1890, East Advocate
S/o Obed Knowlton, born East Advocate, Master Mariner, and Ella Knowlton
Affidavit signed by sister, Vilda Knowlton of East Advocate on 20 May 1927.

Source: Dave Winter, 20 Jan 2010
Dave