Re: Obituary; Thibeault, Doreen Ann (Rector, Redmond, _ McCulley)

Dave,

Greetings.

Doreen and her Sister Darlene were both adopted by my Aunt & Uncle Douglas & Catherine Rector. Yes, they were their Neices by birth. (Douglas and Robert Rector were Brothers)

Louise's Parents were; Frederick Emmerson McCulley and Almira Fay Crossman.

Take care.

Rick