From: keysie
To: nscumber
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:27 PM
Subject: [nscumber] BROWN, Susan Etheletta

===========================
NSARM Cumberland County delayed birth registrations
Year: 189, but8 Page: 99100320
Name: BROWN, Susan Etheletta
DoB: 1898-03-30 Spencer's Island, NS
c/o: William Eber Brown & Alice May Miner
affidavit by self on 1962-07-06 at Lantz Siding, NS
[collected by EMKeys 2010-01-16]
===========================
===========================
NSARM Hants County marriage registrations
Year: 1920 Book: 3 Page: 33
Groom: WEAGLE, George, 38, w, farmer, Episcopal
living Avonport, born Caledonia, Queens Co
s/o Benjamin Weagle (Chelsea, Queens) & Deborah McKay
and
Bride: BROWN, Susie, 23, s, Methodist
living Scots Bay, born Spencer's Island
d/o William Eber Brown (Colline, NB) & Alice May Miner
married 1920-09-15 Hantsport, NS
before Gwen Patterson, Harriet Salter
by Thomas W Hodgson, Methodist, Hantsport
[collected by EMKeys 2010-01-17]