From: "Dolores Phinney" <resrchr@...>
To: <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] FIELD, Zerubabel Edward

Eric; I will send you what I have found in World Connect, but no information on Sarah Ann Holmes:
ID: I76101
Name: Sarah Ann Holmes
Sex: F
Birth: 2 SEP 1847 in Little York, Nova Scotia, Canada
Death: 20 JAN 1904 in Port Howe, Cumberland, Nova Scotia, Canada
Note: could be Little Forks

Marriage 1 Edward Hicks Field b: 15 SEP 1839 in Falmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Married: 9 JUN 1866 in Maccan, Nova Scotia, Canada
Note: Rev. John Read
Children
Joseph Albert Field b: 4 MAR 1867
Matthew Albert Field b: 3 APR 1868
Charlotte Grace Field b: 1870 in Athol, , Nova Scotia, Canada
Mary Field b: 1873
William Field b: JUL 1874
Hance Hamilton Nelson Field b: 25 NOV 1875 in Apple River, Cumberland, Nova Scotia, Canada
Jeptha Hoeg Field b: 25 SEP 1877
Edward Field b: 1883
Zerurbable Edward Field b: 3 SEP 1884 in Port Howe, Cumberland, Nova Scotia, Canada
Jane Sarah Field b: 10 SEP 1885
Abigail Elizabeht ìAbbieî Field b: 27 SEP 1887 in Mount Pleasant, Nova Scotia, Canada
Susan Matilda Field b: 18 MAR 1890 in Port Howe, Cumberland, Nova Scotia, Canada