From: "David Winter" <davidwinter@...>
To: "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Dora A. (Brown) Smith of Springhill

Hi John:

Thanks; I¹ll add Curry as a child of m/3.

Dave
==========
Some related items from the Springhill Moss Journal:
-----------------------
Smith, Arlie G. (Mrs.) July 18, 1937 September 12, 1909 27 y Colborne, Lois
Annie RO b. Wyvern d/o Wm. & Caroline (Higgs); m. June 29, 1927; d. ASH
--------------------
Smith, Cecil James April 17, 1930 June 3, 1906 23 y Herritt, Ella D. h/w RO
s/o Eric of Rodney; m. May 16, 1928
Smith, Ottie Orland November 9, 1966 February 20, 1903 63 y Gilroy, Dora E.
h/w d.1991 RO b. Windham s/o Eric & Gertrude (Schurman); d. Kentville
Smith, Percy Douglas September 12, 1968 September 17, 1940 27 y Brown,
Shirley H. h/w ON b. Springhill s/o Arlie & Annie (Smith); d. & bur.
Toronto, ON