Re: Palmeter/Morine wedding

Jim

? Allen is Frank Alden Allen. See obit below from nsobits.

Ruth

Malcolm Leslie "Mack" Allen
Halifax Herald 8/28/2003
ALLEN, Malcolm Leslie "Mack" - 61, Aylesford, Kings Co., passed away Tuesday, August 26, 2003, in Valley Regional Hospital, Kentville. Born April 6, 1942, in Wolfville, Kings Co., he was the son of Blanche (Palmeter) Wood, Grand View Manor, Berwick, Kings Co., and the late Frank Alden Allen. He spent his childhood in North Grand Pré, Church Street, and Sheffield Mills, Kings Co. He served in the Canadian Armed Forces for 30 years, retiring with the rank of sergeant in 1989. During his time in the military, he served in the Soldier Apprentice Corps, Royal Canadian Army, Royal Canadian Service Corps and Royal Canadian Dental Corps. He was a member of the Royal Canadian Legion, Kingston Branch No. 98, New Brunswick Dental Technician Association, New Brunswick Denturist Association, and Nova Scotia Denturist Association. He owned and operated Allen's Denture Clinic, Aylesford. Mack had a creative mind and a great talent for carving, building and creating with his hands. He is survived by his partner of 15 years, Irene Spicer, Aylesford; daughters, Brenda Allen, Whitehorse, Yukon; Sergeant Karen (Bruno) Bouliane, Cold Lake, Alta.; Cyndy Allen (Brian Rawding), Toronto, Ont.; their mother, Kathleen Hawboldt-Allen, Whitehorse; brother, James "Jim" (Marjorie), Stanhope, P.E.I.; sisters, Auleen (Richard) Harvie, Sheffield Mills; Betty MacKinlay, Bedford; sister-in-law, Mabel Morine, Coquitlam, B.C.; grandchildren, Shannon, Christopher, Jordan, Mathieu, Teddy, and William. He was predeceased by brother, Arthur Morine. Cremation has taken place. Visitation 7-9 p.m. Saturday, August 30, in W.C. Hiltz/White Family Funeral Home, Kentville, where a funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, August 31, Rev. Charles Bull and Rev. Philip Locke officiating. Burial will take place in Willowbank Cemetery, Wolfville, Kings Co. In lieu of flowers, donations in memory may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Blood Services or Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to W.C. Hiltz/White Family Funeral Home, Kentville.