Re: Palmeter/Morine wedding

Jim:

I saw it but as it was your notes, I didn't want to say to much and leave it
up to you to say more. Eric clued in on things which I missed.

If you go into my file, you'll see what became of Minnie Amelia Legge after
she left John William Taylor and took up with George Douglas West.

Sheds a whole new light on things for sure.

Dave