Re: Obit: Gladys Morey nee Hemwood

I¹m assuming Gladys was married to (?) Morey.

Anyone know what happened to him? Killed in WWII? Divorce / Separation?

Dave
Now that she¹s deceased;

St. George's Anglican Church, Parrsboro, N.S.; Reel # 11757-X, NSARM,
Halifax, N.S.
BAPTISMS:
Gladys Bernice Henwood, d/o Nelson and Elva Maud Henwood, Lakelands, Laborer
Born 18 Aug 1916; Baptized 20 Apr 1921 by Rev. C.R. Harris

Source: Dave Winter, 16 Oct 2009