Re: John Willigar & daughter Ann ???

Pam:

I think several items of data are off by a line on the John Willigar / Mary
Ann Ruff 1864 marriage so it¹s hard to tell. Feel father, ³John Willigar² is
one of those pieces of data that¹s off by a line.

Feel John Willigar should be B, 46, Shipwright; Living Black Rock; Born
Parrsboro, s/o John Willigar, Fisherman, and Mary Ann Ruff should be S, 30;
Living Black Rock; Born Five Islands, d/o (not given), father¹s occupation
(can¹t make out)
Witnesses; John & Jacob Willigar [father & brother?]

Cannot locate a surname RUFF on the 1871 Colchester or Cumberland Census.

Dave