To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
From: keysie@...
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:56:58 -0400
Subject: [nscumber] LOH, Gleta

Dave:

Gleta Aileen McCully was married to Bruno Loh prior to the death of Alton R Johnston in 1972.

In her brother Harold's 1970 obit she is identified as Mrs Brun Loh.

Of course Maurita (in another alternate spelling) is identified as "Mrs George Hahh" rather than "Frederick Hahnen", so everything's not totally accurate!

Eric