From: keysie
To: nscumber
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 11:37 PM
Subject: [nscumber] MEYERS, Gertrude Catherine [née HAHNEN]

==========================
Springhill¹s Moss Journal:
Myers, Conrad (Mrs.) May 5, 1953 1894 59 y Hahnen, Katherine Gertrude NS b.
Rhineland, Germany d/o John; m. 1913; d. ASH
==========================
===========================
NSARM Cumberland County death registrations
Year: 1953 Page: 3010
Name: MEYERS, Gertrude Catherine
DoB: 1894-04-21 Germany
DoD: 1953-05-05 Springhill, NS
Age: 49y 0m 14d
Cause: subarachnoid hemorrhage
Occupation: housewife
Marital status: married
Spouse: Conrad Meyers
c/o: John Hahnen (GER) & "not known"
Burial: 1953-05-08 Springhill, NS
Undertaker: A H Brown
Informant: Rudolph Meyers, son, Springhill, NS
[collected by EMKeys 2010-01-04]