Thomas Alton Johnstone ?

Dave,

Did you see this? Maybe you sent it to me?

JOHNSTONE, Bessie Alma - 66, North Manor, Hantsport, formerly of
Brookfield, Colchester Co., died May 5, 1995, in Hants Community
Hospital, Windsor. Born in Cambridge, she was a daughter of the late
Richard and Avis (Reeves) Lyman. Surviving are sons, Gary Siddall, Queen
Charlotte Island, B.C.; George (Clem) Siddall, Terrace, B.C.; John
Siddall, Saint John, N.B.; stepsons, Darrell Johnstone, New Salem; John
Johnstone, 150 Mile House, B.C.; stepdaughter, Laura (Mrs. David
Fowler), Toronto; brother, John, Dartmouth; sister, Olive, Kentville;
several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by
her first husband, John Stephen Siddall; second husband, *Thomas Alton
Johnstone; *stepdaughter, Madeleine; stepson, Alton Johnstone; sister,
Evelyn Bird; brothers, Carl, Henry. Visitation 10 a.m.-12 noon today in
Mattatall Funeral Home, Truro. Graveside service 2 p.m. today in
Brookfield Westside Cemetery, Rev. Ken Rains officiating. In lieu of
flowers, donations to Canadian Diabetes Association.
[Source: unknown]