Re: Alton Robert Johnston of New Salem + Parents

Jim:

Thanks. I¹ll add that to her file notes. I now have her as Mamie Beatrice
³May² McAloney

Whoever wrote Alton Robert¹s obit knew something her husband didn¹t when he
was the informant on her death record and wrote her obit.

Darrell¹s obit says ³Mae².

Dave