Re: Seymour McCulley of Port Greville

Eric,
birth date 17 Jan 1925 Fox River, NS
www.canadaeast.com, 03/17/2004
Obituary - McCULLY, WILFRED LLOYD "WILLIE" - Passed away peacefully at
his home on Monday, March 15, 2004. Husband of the late Christine Mae
and special companion of the late Myrtle Tonge. He is survived by his
three children; Eugene (Luann) McCulley of Saint John, Deborah (John)
Theriault of Fredericton, and Rosalie (Nelson) Guthrie of Grand Manan.
He is also survived by his five chosen children; Allen (Sylvia) Smith of
Quispamsis, Gary (Joanne) Smith of Ontario, Colleen (Donald) Durant of
Saint John, Dianne (John) Mailman of Nerepis, and Wayne Tonge of
Barnesville; his many grandchildren, and great grandchildren; his
special aunts, and uncles that were like brothers and sisters to him;
and his special friend and companion Beatrice Gardner. He was
predeceased by his parents; sister Ruth; special uncle Lorne McCully;
chosen child Sheila (Smith) Paulin. Wilfred was a life long member of
the Royal Canadian Legion Branch #69. He served his country in World War
II in the Merchant Navy. He worked with Irving until his retirement from
CFM in 1990. During his spare time he loved attending Sunday evening
legion dances, and spending time with his many friends. Resting at
Brenan's Select Community Funeral Home 111 Paradise Row, Saint John, NB
(506) 634-7424 with visitation on Thursday 2-4 and 7-9pm. Members of the
Royal Canadian Legion are having a tribute service at the funeral home
Thursday at 7pm. The funeral service will be held on Friday March 19,
2004 from Brenan's Funeral Home Chapel at 10am. Interment will take
place in Cedar Hill Ext. Donations may be made to Canadian Cancer
Society or the New Brunswick Heart and Stroke Foundation.www.brenansfh.com