Re: Seymour McCulley of Port Greville

Dave,
You had previously did Bertha. Don't have a date though sometime in
2006

Parrsboro Record, Tuesday, August 17, 1943, pg. #4; Reel #2864, NSARM,
Halifax, N.S.
OBITUARY: Mrs. Roland Marsh
The death of Mrs. Roland Marsh of Five Islands, occurred at Highland View
Hospital, Amherst, on Friday, where she had been a patient for a few days.
She had been in indifferent health for some time and was under medical
attention. Before her marriage, she was Miss Bertha McCulley, daughter of
Mr. and Mrs. Seymour McCully of Port Greville. Mr. and Mrs. Marsh resided
for some time in Parrsboro and she had many friends in this district who
learned with regret of her passing. Besides her husband, the deceased leaves
to mourn her loss a daughter, Ruth; her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Seymour
McCully of Port Greville; six sisters, Gletta McCully, Fox River; Mrs. Jock
Baker, Five Islands; Mrs. Alvin Newcombe, Parrsboro; Mrs. Roland Allen, Fox
River; Mrs. Onslow Legere, Parrsboro; Mrs. Bert McKay, Amherst; seven
brothers, Emmerson and Trueman, both of Ward's Brook; Harold, Wilfred and
Lorne, all of Saint John; Thornton, Grand Manaan; and Brenton of Fox River.
The largely attended funeral service was held from her late home in Five
Islands on Sunday afternoon. All members of the family were present except
her brother, Harold who was at sea.
Source: Dave Winter