Re: Adolphus BAXTER - 2

Thaks for the information . Accor4ding to research done about the Baxters by Daphne Brooks about 50 years ago Frederick was the father of Augustus, she confirms Sarah Wilson as 2nd wife of Augustus. I ran into the same problem re deaths of Adolphus and Caroline BAXTER . I have copies of land transfers by Adolphus in 1891 . There is no mention of Caroline so i am presuming she predeceased him . Re Agnes , i agree with you because the only child i had for Carokine and Marcus Chappell was Willis . Geoff