From: David Winter <davidwinter@...>
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Alton Johnston
To: "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>

Marjorie:

I know you asked Read but John Stephen Siddall (born 12 Feb 1919 ­ died
1969) m/1 Bessie Alma Lyman. I¹m assuming she didn¹t m/2 Thomas Alton
Johnston until sometime after 1969 when her m/1 died.

So, there¹s a time gap of 8 Jul 1942 when May Beatrice MacAloney died and
possibly sometime after 1969 when Bessie Alma Lyman becomes a widow. She is
still young enough after 1969 (born about 1929 = age 40 years) to possibly
have a child by Thomas Alton Johnston.

Definitely needs more research to know for sure.

Dave