From: Read Allen <readallen@...>
Subject: RE: [nscumber] Alton Johnston
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com

Clem and Dave,

I think there is some confusion here. Probably due to too many similar
names.

I have Alice Eileen Kieley (d/o Daniel Gideon Kiely and Hattie Anstis Brown)
as the second wife of Thomas "Tommy" Johnstone (married Aug 2 1944). Thomas
had a son Duncan from his first marriage and daughter Janet Ann with Alice.
Tommy and Alice also adopted two children Thomas Daniel and Laura. Tommy and
Alice divorced.

Tommy remarried and died in 1986. I show Tommy was the son of Duncan Dunbar
Johnstone and Bessie E. Grant and had siblings Agnes Kathlene, Mabel, Muriel
and Daniel.

After their divorce Alice moved to Ontario and married a Fowler. Alice died
June 22, 1983

Read