Re: Weltons of Springhill

--- In >Hi Dave, do you know who Sarah Butler,s parents were? I have 3 Sarah
Butlers and none can be her as the dates would not come out as such.
My gg grandfather was John Butler and Amy Jarvis from Blue Mountain
but have not found out much beyond that with exceptions of their
parent,s names. The Butler name has crossed over with the Weltons
alot and the Stewarts from Amherst. Cora
> Hi Rick:
>
> Mrs. Gilbert W. Welton was nee, Effie Dora Rafuge, d/o George and
Sarah
> Rafuge, born Sheffield Mills.
>
> Gilbert W. Welton was s/o Mr. and Mrs. James Welton, born in
Springhill

> Do you still need those two obits?
>
> Dave
> Springhill's Moss Journal:
> Welton, Gilbert William December 6, 1966 April 29, 1892 74 y
Rafuse, Effie
> h/w HC b. Springhill s/o James
>
> Springhill's Moss Journal:
> Welton, Gilbert William (Mrs.) March 1, 1966 1899/1900 66 y Rafuse,
Effie