Obit: Dr. William (Buddy) Condy

Hi Carl,

I don't have the obituary for Dr. William (Buddy) Condy, and he does not appear to be listed on the Herald's obituary CD; however, the Dec. 1, 1992 obituary for his sister (Doris Agnes Condy) lists a deceased brother, Bill so we can assume he died before that date.

And the CD appears to list his wife:
- Verna G. Condy (Halifax) - obit. publ. on Feb 10, 1992
and his father:
- Boni Condy (Springhill) - obit. publ. on Mar 9, 1964.
so you may be able to narrow down his date of death if you get those two obituaries.

Gerry Mattinson