Re: Thomas Stewart Harrington of Parrsboro

Hi John:

THANK YOU ever so much for sharing this sad and tragic story.

For those following these postings, here¹s the 2 other children¹s death
records.

Dave
+++++++++++++
NSARM Colchester Deaths, 1922; Book #62; Page #238
Edith May Harrington, Dominion Street, Truro
Born 20 Jul 1911, Truro
Died 17 Apr 1922, Dominion Street, Truro, age 10 years, 9 months, 7 days,
Burned to death in Danson Building fire
D/o Thomas Harrington, and (not listed)
Informant; Thomas Harrington, Truro, Father
Buried 19 Apr 1922, Truro

Source: Dave Winter, 14 Jan 2009
---------------------
NSARM Colchester Deaths, 1922; Book #62; Page #236
Caroline Harrington, Dominion Street, Truro
Born 8 Aug 1914, Truro
Died 17 Apr 1922, Dominion Street, Truro, age 7 years, 8 months, 9 days,
Burned to death in Danson Building fire
D/o Thomas Harrington, and (not listed)
Informant; Thomas Harrington, Truro, Father
Buried 19 Apr 1922, Truro

Source: Dave Winter, 14 Jan 2009
---------------------
Thomas Stewart Harrington; mother was listed on his record:

NSARM Colchester Deaths, 1922; Book #62; Page #237
Thomas Stewart Harrington, Truro
Born Sep 1920, Truro
Died 17 Apr 1922, age 1 year, 7 months, Burned to death in Danson Building
fire
S/o Thomas Harrington, Five Islands, and Lina Rushton, Great Village
Informant; Thomas Harrington, Truro, Father
Buried 19 Apr 1922, Truro

Source: Dave Winter, 10 Jan 2009