Re: Weddings continued

Hi Kathryn

There is a Maurice H. Wells who marries Docia M. Estabrooks on 31 May
1916 in Westmorland County, N.B. [see PANB vital records database].
Going to the 1911 census, Morrice Wells is with his mother Cynthia in
Sackville parish, West. Co. In 1901, he is indexed as "H. Manrier
Wells" [b. 10 July 1880], in household of L. Joseph Wells [b. 6 Jan
1846] and Cynthia Wells [b. 16 May 1845]. In the 1891 census of
Sackville parish, West. Co, the same family has these members:

Leadstone Wells, male, age 46, married
Cynthia Wells, female, age 46, married
Bessie, female, age 18, daughter
Lena, female, age 13, daughter
Maurice, male, age 10, son

In the NB Late Registration of Birth records, we find Lena Cynthia
Wells, born 10 Aug 1877 in Anderson Settlement, West. Co., d/o Joseph
Ledson Wells & Cynthia Anderson.

Maurice H. Wells, 1880 - 1957 and wife Theodocia M. Estabrooks 1890 -
[blank] are buried in the Port Elgin Fernwood Cemetery.
[Transcription by Cleadie Barnett is on the Rootsweb Westmorland Co.
website].

Nothing definitive to make this Maurice H. Wells the one you are
looking for, but he is in the right neighborhood in the right
timeframe, so maybe it's him. Cheers!

Dawn