Re: Hugh Spicer

Greg,
I have 3 Hugh Spicer none that appear to have a relation to Terris
family or one that I can connect. Maybe someone else does?
Hugh N. s/o Edward S Spicer
Hugh Spicer: see obit below.
Hugh Spicer, Ships Carpenter, s/o Willliam C. Spicer
Source: Unknown Local Newspaper Obituary
A native of Spencer's Island, but for years a resident of Windsor, NS.
Fraser Spicer, 66, died at home, Wednesday evening after an illness of
two years. In his boyhood he worked in the shipyards. His last
employment was with the Windsor Plaster Company. He was a son of William
& Mary (Dow)Spicer of Spencer's Island. Surviving are his wife. the
former Oda Armstrong; sons: Paul, Russell, Harold. Noel, well known
winger on the Maple Leafs hockey team; Hugh of Swansea; Roland, Calgary,
Alta., and Geoffrey and daughters, Miss Beulah at
home; Mrs. S. Shay, Windsor, NS; Mrs. A.J. Seymour, Providence, RI, one
son enlisted in the Great War, served in the 25th Battalion and was
killed in action at Hill 70. The funeral was held on Sunday afternoon at
Christ Church, Rev. W. W. Clarkson officiating. Rev. C.N. Hamilton of
Windsor Baptist Church assisted.
2/5/2003, J. Welsh

Jim Welsh