WW2 Dead - part 2

This is another random sampling of Cumberland related casualties from WW2. Please refer to the site if I missed a name you are researching.

These items are collected from the Library & Archives Canada database at

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/war-dead/index-e.html

Eric
Name: AMON, ALEX RICHARD