Re: William Gilbert Welton

--- In >Hi Tracey, yes I would appriciate the link. I also came accross some
info in the family tree builder site this morning. My interest is
because of the Butler connection. One of my gg aunts crossed over
from Blue Mountain to Cumberland and her parents did also but went
back to Blue Mountain. I know some of Allen Edward,s children
personally. Thank You. Cora
> Good morning folks. Yes, is the answer to your question about the
> Cumberland County Weltons and the Kings County/Annapolis County
> Weltons. If you are interested in the link, I would be happy to
> oblige. My father's parents were both connected to the Welton
family
> of Cumberland County (Glasgow Mountain specifically).
>
> Cheers
> Tracey
>
> --- In
> me that there "might" have been a connection to this area of NS.
> >
> > Gilbert's parents don't seem to show up anywhere except in his
> marriage records.
> >
> > There are a couple of other listers who are connected to the
> Weltons, so perhaps they have some additional information.
> >
> > Rick

County?