Re: Exporting GEDCOM files question

You will probably get all the help you need and then some. :-)
Send it as an attachment. When she gets your file, all she has to do is
import it but she should make a new file first and import it into that
new file to be sure that all is well with the file, then she can copy as
she wants to or import the whole file.
Hope that helps,

Jim Welsh, 1/5/2008