From: gaudio@... <mailto:gaudio%40shaw.ca> >
wrote:

From: Pam Gaudio <gaudio@... <mailto:gaudio%40shaw.ca> >
Subject: RE: [nscumber] Who is Robert Shipley?
To: >
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 12:31 PM

As per Eric's posting below, who is "Robert" Shipley. I have Stephen
Benjamin Phinney's daughter, Barbara Ella Phinney m/1 William Henry Shipley
but don't have a Robert Shipley m/1 to a Phinney.

For Stephen Benjamin Phinney and Alvira Webb, I have the following children;
Julia, Ethel Blanche, Barbara Ella, Mabel and Harry Phinney. Are there
others?

Thanks.

Dave

============ ========= ==
NSARM Cumberland County death registrations
Year: 1926 Book: 107 Page: 1396
Name: PHINNEY, Benjamin
DoB: 1864-01-01 NS
DoD: 1926-01-21 Parrsboro, NS
Age: 62y 0m 20d
Cause: strangulated hernia
Occupation: laborer
Marital status: married
Spouse:
c/o: James Phinney (NS) & Eliza Lovely (NS)
Burial: 1926-01-23 Parrsboro, NS
Informant: Robert Shipley, son-in-law, Parrsboro, NS
[collected by EMKeys 2009-01-03]

Checked by AVG -
http://www.avg com
4:32 PM