Re: Who is Robert Shipley?

Hi Dolores:

Happy New Year to you and your family. May 2009 bring you lots of
genealogical finds.

Thank you for the confirmation of the parents of your father-in-law. I did
have it figured out correctly.

I¹ll see if I can dig you out a few related obits of your husband¹s aunts &
uncles tomorrow or the next Monday at the Archives. My archive ³to do² list
is already 2 pages / 20 plus items.

Thanks again.

Dave

  • From: "David Winter" <David_Winter_uid1419@yahoogroups.com>