From: David Winter <davidwinter@...>
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Who is Robert Shipley?
To: "nscumber" <http://wc.rootsweb ancestry. com/cgi-bin/ igm.cgi?op= GET&db=jmann49& id=I6869

Just ³click² around the names and you¹ll find everyone.

Julia and Iver have issue of a daughter, Mildred Pohlson on Mar 1908 in
Parrsboro.

Blanche m/1 William Nelson Henwood, 16 Jul 1912 but there¹s no death record
for her. William Nelson Henwood as ³single², not widowed, m/2 Phoebe Ann
Meekins on 27 Sep 1919.

Barbara Ella Phinney m/1 William Henry Shipley on 2 Jan 1926

Mabel Phinney; no data

Harris LeRoy Phinney m/1 Hilda May Edgett on 4 Nov 1933 in Advocate with
issue of Reginald V. Edgett on 17 Aug 1932 before their marriage plus
Herbert Phinney, Gordon Phinney, Lucy Phinney and Alfred Douglas Phinney
after their marriage.

Harry Phinney m/1 Gertrude Phinney.

A related obit.:

Death Notice
Notice Posted: July 25, 2008 on communitynotices. ca [as suggested by
Kimberley-Anne Brown]
EDGETT Reginald Vincent At his residence on Tuesday July 22, 2008. Reg in
his 76th year. Beloved husband of Myrna (nee Nuttall). Loving father of Pat
McKeene and her husband Ervin of Calgary, Janet Antonuk and her husband Jim
of Calgary, Donna Barclay of Oshawa, Reggie Edgett and Lynn Fraser of White
Court, Alberta, Marlene Pettersen and her husband David of Oshawa. Dear
grandfather of 8 and great-grandfather of 4. Brother of Herbert Finney of
Nova Scotia. At Reg's request, cremation has taken place with inurnment of
cremated remains at Thornton Cemetery. Donations in memory of Reg to the
Heart and Stroke Foundation may be made through McINTOSH-ANDERSON FUNERAL
HOME LTD., 152 King St. E., Oshawa (905-433-5558) . On line condolences may
be made at www.mcintosh- anderson. com
(Feel Herbert Finney should be Herbert Phinney ­ Dave Winter, 4 Jan 2009)

Dave