Re: Ada R. Shipley of Parrsboro; Yorke related

Eric:

Thanks; I added Poole, England in place of just England in his file notes.

I have a death date of 21 Aug 1962 for George and 5 Jan 1975, Bridgewater
for Elsie Muriel Shipley but no source.

George¹s parents are buried in River Hebert Cemetery as per Susan A. Hill¹s
Cemetery Book;
James Trask (1860-18 Nov 1936) and Susan Reese (1872-1933).

Dave