Re: PHINNEY, Elvira [WEBB]

Shirley:

I have Robert William Eagles as deceased 1888. His widow, Elvira (Webb)
Eagles married Stephen Benjamin Phinney in 1890:

Cumberland Marriage Index by Don Lewis:
PHINNEY STEPHEN B 21 S BLACK ROCK BLACK ROCK JAMES E LOUISA
1 Sep 1890 Cumberland County, N.S.
EAGLES ELVIRIA 24 W BLACK ROCK FIVE ISLANDS ISRAEL AMY A 625

>From m/1, I have issue of William Oscar, Charles H.,and Asher Eagles. From
m/2, I have issue of Julia, Ethel Blanche, Barbara Ella, Mabel, Harris LeRoy
³Roy² and Harry Phinney.

Hope this helps.

Dave